Sunday, August 18, 2013

More Drawings Because I Can

To anyone who is even following this sorry for the long break between posts but I am just having a rough time. Any who here is some more drawings and stuff. I got a tablet for my birthday so I hope this makes up for my lack of posts. As always feel free to leave critiques and suggestions. Enjoy! :)
 This is Zuccon is his full form. He doesn't do this often because he doesn't think people are "ready for the reality of demons". He is tries to be a father figure to Taran but mostly ends up becoming the somewhat annoying older brother.





Thorn is one of my most secretive characters. I don;t know why they do half of what they do, if that makes sense. I was mostly playing with shadows and foreshorting on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment